The Muslim Brotherhood was founded for the purpose of rejecting Western civilization and replacing it with global sharia law by restoring the Caliphate.
Tennessee’s Islamists select imams and speakers to reinforce this objective and influence younger Muslims.
Imams educated at Al Ahzar University in Egypt
Al Ahzar University is credited with starting the Islamist movement by training Islamic radicals tied to Muslim Brotherhood and stands for the propagation of Islam and sharia as a complete way of life. Considered the preeminent teaching center of sharia law Al Ahzar authenticated the English translation of “The Reliance of the Traveller, The Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law.”
Excerpts from “Reliance of the Traveller” include:
- “the Objectives of Jihad” 8 – … wars against Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians if they don’t accept the invitation to Islam or they can pay the non-Muslim poll tax (jizya)
- “Giving Zakat to Deserving Recipients” 17 (zakat is Islamic charity)- those fighting for Allah [ie, “volunteers for jihad”]
- “Dealing with a rebellious wife” 12(4)(c) – a husband may hit his wife…
- Mohammed Ahmed, former imam at the Islamic Center of Nashville (ICN). Ahmed told attendees at the June 2011 meeting of the Religion Communicators Councilthat he supported the Egyptian police forced virginity tests performed on female protesters in Tahrir Square. The imam explained: “Why? It’s a very interesting fact that the police giving you a heads up, ‘oh, those people are not virgin’. That’s mean they are not good people”
- Osama Bahloul, imam at the Islamic Center of Murfreesboro (ICM). He has a degree in Dawa (prosletyzing for Islam; his thesis was the establishment of a Dawa curriculum aimed at secularists, atheists, Christians, Jews, and Muslims.) The ICM hosted the Muslim Brotherhood unindicted co-conspirators CAIR Executive Director Nihad Awad and Jamal Badawi.
Imams educated at University of Medinah, Saudi Arabia
University of Medinah in Saudi Arabia is associated with the fundamentalist Salafi branch of Sunni Islam. Salafists want to practice Islam in its most original, purest and “authentic” form without relying on cultural practices or clerical interpretations.
- AbdulRahman ibn Esa Chao, imam at the Islamic Center of Tennessee. Reported to have graduated from the University of Medinah at age 21, the youngest graduate of record. He also studied at the IIASA (Institute of Islamic and Arabic Sciences in America), located in Virginia, funded by Saudi Arabia. The Foundation for Defense of Democracies says, “[IIASA] is the largest source of Saudi hate literature in the Washington area.
- Abdulhakim Mohammed, imam at the ICN from 1999-2007 during which time he helped them set up the private Islamic school the Nashville International Academy. Born in Yemen he spent much of his early childhood in Detroit, Michigan. He spent approximately eight years at the University of Madinah in Saudi Arabia, then returned to Yemen to work managing Islamic schools and other educational programs. Prior to the ICN, he was the imam at the Islamic Center in Ann Arbor and then at the radical Brooklyn Al Farooq mosque, aka, the “al-Qaeda mosque.” This is also the mosque attended by the “blind sheik” who was convicted in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.
- Yasir Qadhi, resident scholar at the Memphis Islamic Center and Dean of Academic Affairs, al Maghrib Institute. His media company used to sell recordings by al-Qaeda terrorist Anwar Awalaki. al Maghrib students include the Christmas Day bomber and convicted terrorist Daniel Maldonado. Qadhi is an International speaker and Holocaust denier, who says “we are loyal to our countries insofar as it does not interfere with our religion of Islam.” embed videos
Qadhi calls Christians and Jews spiritually “filthy.”
- Rafiq Mahdi, (formerly known as William Henderson), is a black American convert to Islam who after leaving the Nation of Islam trained in Saudi Arabia. He is considered the “unofficial imam of Knoxville” where he helped establish the Annoor Mosque. Prior to Knoxville, he led the Masjid Al-Iman in Florida, described as a “small fundamentalist mosque” which was the spiritual home of the “dirty bomber” Jose Padilla. Padilla had ties to al Qaeda and was convicted of planning a jihad attack in 2002.
Mahdi helped fundraise for the KindHearts Foundation which was shut down under suspicion of raising money for Hamas.
Imams trained at other Saudi institutions
- Abdullah Al Ansar, first imam at the Islamic Center of Tennessee. Graduate of the Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Has over 14 years of experience in dawa. Prior to ICTN he was the imam at Detroit’s Masjid Al Tawheed whose website (prior to scrubbing) published links to jihadi lectures in the UK. Al Ansari preached the following:
“He [Allah] told us to fight the Jews and Christians. Fight them until they give jizya. They give this protective tax from their hands and they are humiliated and subdued.” (embed video)
- Abdelrahman Murphy, former faculty member at Knoxville private Islamic School Annoor Academy, Youth Leader for Roots program and mentor to MSA at UT Knoxville. He completed the Imam Certificate Program in Makkah, Saudi Arabia. Currently, Murphy runs the youth program at the Islamic Center of Boston, encouraging the young people to “be like Mohammed.”
Examples of speakers brought to Tennessee
- Sayyid Syeed – ISNA (Islamic Society of North America), National Director for Office of Interfaith & Community Alliances. He has also served on CAIR’s Advisory Board, president of MSA of U.S. & Canada, and director of outreach for IIIT, among other positions.
In 2006, he was videotaped saying, “Our job is to change the constitution of America.”
- Jamal Badawi – referred to by name on page 12 of the Muslim Brotherhood plan that was introduced during the Holy Land Foundation prosecution and named in the Muslim Brotherhood directory. As a result of the trial, he was named individually as an unindicted co-conspirator.Badawi was an invited speaker at the ICM.
- Nihad Awad – founding member and Executive Director of CAIR. He publicly announced his support for HAMAS whose charter calls for killing Jews. He visited multiple times at the ICM.
- Dawud Walid – director of CAIR-Michigan brought by Remziya Suleyman, ACO director in 2013 to train Muslim high school students in political activism. He has been with CAIR since 2005 so he was there when CAIR was named an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation trial in 2007. He downplays the significance of the terrorist jihadis al-Shabaab and tells young audiences that Muslims are being targeted by the FBI. embed video)
- Siraj Wahhaj – preaches that “Islam is better than democracy. Allah will cause his deen [Islam as a complete way of life], Islam to prevail over every kind of system, and you know what? It will happen.” He said, “If only Muslims were clever politically, they could take over the United States and replace its constitutional government with a caliphate.” He has served on the boards of several named Muslim Brotherhood organizations. He refuses to blame Osama bin Laden for 9-11.
- Zaid Shakir – he tells his audiences that he hopes “to see the “day in which America is a Muslim country ruled by Islamic law” and that if Islam rules, “[t]he Christian or the Jew will be a dhimmi [second-class citizen]. They won’t be equal with the Muslim.”
- Shaykh Waleed Basyouni – V.P. of Yasir Qadhi’s al-Maghrib Institute. Basyouni trained in Saudi Arabia and was a student of the late Wahhabi grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia, who had forbidden women to drive. Basyouni spoke and wrote about his admiration for Ibn Jibreen, an admirer of Osama bin Laden. Basyouni is considered “one of the most important leaders of the da’wah (Islamic proselytizing) in the West.” He says that “Muslims are ‘the only people who know God’ and, as such, are uniquely righteous and clearly distinguishable from nonbelievers.
Since taking office Governor Haslam has tried different ways to leave his mark on improving the health of Tennesseans. He even tried to use his Medicaid Expansion plan “Insure Tennessee” to pay people to get healthy. Haslam said he could use his own healthcare plans to “fundamentally chang[e] health care in Tennessee.” His “Healthy Incentives Plan” envisioned letting people “earn more money” of the free money by taking specific actions to get healthy. Except Medicaid Expansion became another of Haslam’s “reforms” that failed. Now Governor Haslam has launched his “Healthier Tennessee Communities” initiative, “a coordinated initiative supporting physical activity, healthy eating and tobacco abstinence at the local level.” The Governor’s Foundation for Health and Wellness will focus on individuals, workplaces and faith congregations. In addition, the Tennessee Department of Health through their Office of Minority Health and Disparities Elimination, works with faith communities and trains congregants to become “certified Health Ambassadors” who will help make Tennesseans aware of how to lead healthier lifestyles. Being the picture of an “overabundance” of health herself, Nashville resident, Aisha Lbhalla, a member of the Islamic Center of Tennessee (ICTN), has been selected to be one of these Health Ambassadors. Let’s take a close look at Aisha’s mosque. Individuals involved in establishing the ICTN in 2010, included Awadh Binhazim (Secretary of the ICTN Board) who had previously served on the Board at the Islamic Center of Nashville (ICN) during the time when Abdulhakim Mohamed was the imam there. He had the dubious privilege of being the imam at the al-Qaeda al-Farooq mosque in Brooklyn, New York, the same mosque attended by the “blind sheik” convicted for his role in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. Before splitting from the ICN to form the ICTN mosque, Binhazim (a CAIR chapter leader when he lived in Texas), conducted his dawa (proselytizing) through his Olive Tree Education project promoting on-line writings by al-Qaeda’s Anwar Awlaki. During this time he was the self-appointed Muslim “chaplain” at Vanderbilt University. It was in this position that he publicly admitted at a student forum, that Islamic law mandates capital punishment for homosexuality and that “as a Muslim he does not have a choice of whether to accept or reject what Islam teaches.” Did Nashville Mayor Karl Dean know Aisha’s background when he appointed her to the Metro Human Relations Commission? Is he trying to eradicate Nashville’s radical Islamophobia? So Who is Aisha Lbhalla? Various websites align an Aisha Teshara Washington with an Aisha Teshara Lbhalla who lives in Antioch, Tennessee. Aisha Teshara Washington at one time lived at 147 Dreamwood Lane in Dover, Tennessee. This address corresponds to an area in Dover referred to as “Islamville,” the Muslims of America (MoA) compound. MoA aka Jammat ul-Fuqra is a movement founded by the infamous Pakistani Sheik Mubarik Ali Gilani and is described as a “Sunni militant group.” An Aisha Teshara Washington is also listed as having lived in Maryland. Aisha Washington is associated with and/or operated a business in Maryland called “Loving Home Care.” This business ran into some difficulties with the Maryland State Department of Labor Licensing and was sued for failing to pay taxes. The suit was settled for over $8,000. Aisha Lbhalla is associated with and/or operates a business in Antioch, Tennessee called “Loving Home Care” although no business by this name was found in the Tennessee Secretary of State’s database. The website for “Loving Home Care” lists the Main Office contact in Antioch and a contact number for a Maryland, D.C. Virginia office. Wonder why? Like a growing number of sharia observant Muslims, Lbhalla and her husband live in a Habitat for Humanity home located in the Edison Park development in Antioch, Tennessee. The Habitat for Humanity program, a Christian ministry, has ironically become a convenient vehicle to impose the restrictions of sharia finance law to a part of the U.S. housing market. Muslim Brotherhood spiritual leader Sheikh al-Qaradawi, describes sharia compliant finance as “jihad with money.” Lbhalla serves on the Executive Committee of the Nashville chapter of the Religion Communicators Council’s (RCC), which is led by Scientologist Brian Fessler. The RCC leadership has heavy representation by the United Methodist Church (UMC) which makes it highly unlikely that they would find Lbhalla’s anti-Israel tweets problematic for a group that is supposed to be an interfaith association.
The first imam at Lbhalla’s mosque was AbdulRahman ibn Esa Chao. He was trained at the Islamic University of Medinah, Saudi Arabia, an institution highly associated with the Salafi branch of Sunni Islam. Salafists have been described as trying to return Sunni Muslims to the “practice of the pious ancestors, i.e., the first three generations of Muslims.” That is, they seek to practice Islam in its most original, purest and “authentic” form without relying on cultural practices or clerical interpretations. Does this mean that reformation or moderation is out of the question? Probably so. Too bad our elected leadership is so gullible.
The sight of the ummah demonstrating in support of Hamas terrorists gave ACO (Muslim American Center for Outreach) Director, Remziya Suleyman, “chills down my spine! MashAllah” (expressing joy, appreciation to Allah)
The recent Nashville demonstration was led by AMAC (American Muslim Advisory Council) member and MYNT (Muslim Youth Navigating TN) organizer, Drost Kokoye who has no trouble hiding her Jew-hatred even creating events for this purpose.
Both Suleyman and Kokoye are members of TN Senate District’s 21 candidate Aljabbary/Mohammed’s Kurdish mosque, the Salahadeen Center. (FYI Aljabbary was an original supporter of AMAC.) Did the Hamas supporters invite their Family of Abraham and Clergy for Tolerance friends to rally with them for the terrorists?
In Knoxville, Islamic school Annoor Academy teacher Ghada Ayesh also demonstrated in support of Hamas. The school actively works to raise jihadis and uses a textbook that teaches its students only negative and hateful information about Jews (and Christians).
Rafiq Mahdi, the “unofficial” imam in Knoxville says that most Muslims do not see Hamas as a terrorist organization because these jihadis consider that they are following the example of Mohammed. Also, Islamic sharia law says that all Muslims are supposed to support jihad with their zakat (charity).
University of Tennessee’s hate group Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) also marched in support of Hamas.
Helping to reinforce the Jew hatred that they are taught, student leader Ahmad Abuleil pictured above hosted a showing of the virulently anti-Israel, anti-IDF propaganda film “5 Broken Cameras” to the Roots program, a program designed to help Knoxville’s Muslims become ever more committed to following the example of Mohammed.
Drost and friends will try to dupe the pubic again about the “religion of peace” at the pro-Hamas rally this Saturday, July 26th at Miller Park in Chattanooga. Once again, they have timed the rally to coincide with their 4:00 prayer. What an irony, praying for jihad terrorists!
Who do these people think they are?
Since they are whipping up Jew-hatred, Tennessee’s Jews may need extra protection from law enforcement. Tennessee Bureau of Investigation 2013 Hate Crime report documents that sadly, anti-Jewish hate crimes top the list again.
Is this what we want for Tennessee?
Staying true to their doctrine and mission, the Islamic Center of Tennessee has alerted their members to attend “this important Dawa and interfaith visit.
Dawa has one and only one meaning and objective – invite non-Muslims to Islam.
Dawa is the aggressive, religiously obligatory proselytizing of Islam which Islamist organizations say should also be conducted in U.S. public schools.
Second generation Islamists like Remziya Suleyman claim that advancing their religion in the U.S. is a matter of politics; the perfect example of political shariah.
Students at Islamic schools like the Anoor Academy in Knoxville are taught, (along with lies about Christians and Jews), about Dawa from the textbook What Islam Is All About:
- pg. 51 – “Da’wah, (Calling others to Islam)
- pg. 162 – “In Islamic teachings there are three activities a Muslim must do to affec the society around them…The three duties are Da’wah, Jihad and Encouraging the good while forbidding the evil.
What is Da’wah? ‘Call people to the path of your Lord with wisdom and inspiring speech. Reason with them in a superior and respectful manner. Certainly, your Lord knows best who strays from His path and who is guided.
- pg. 163 – “..we must also share [Islam] knowledge with others. If we don’t, then on the Day of Judgment they may stand there and accuse us of forgetting them and not telling them the one thing that would have saved them from Hell-fire.”
And, we wonder if Rabbi Schiftan knows that 5 times a day, Muslims implore their god Allah not to let them be like “those [the Jews] who earned Allah’s anger.”.
Siraj Wahhaj – raised as a Baptist but converted to Islam under the leadership of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan. He is the imam at the al-Taqwa mosque in New York. He preaches that the U.S. should and will become an Islamic state because “Islam is better than democracy.”
What does Wahhaj tell his audiences?
“Islam is better than democracy. Allah will cause his deen [Islam as a complete way of life], Islam to prevail over every kind of system, and you know what? It will happen.”
“If only Muslims were clever politically, they could take over the United States and replace its constitutional government with a caliphate. If we were united and strong, we’d elect our own emir and give allegiance to him. Take my word, if eight million Muslims unite in America, the country will come to us,” he said in 1992.
“You don’t get involved in politics because it’s the American thing to do. You get involved in politics because politics are a weapon to use in the cause of Islam.” http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/popular-muslim-iman-working-towards-sharia-america
There is much more to read about Wahhaj at the Clarion Project.
As reported by USA Today, “Yasir Qadhi, who lectured at the Boston mosque in April 2009, has advocated replacing U.S. democracy with Islamic rule…”
Make no mistake, he has lots in common with radicalist Wahhaj.
Bill Hobbs (rated as a Tennessean newspaper “top commenter), attended the Manchester June 4th TN American Muslim Advisory Council (AMAC) program and posted this comment in response to Tennessean reporter Nicole Young’s account:
“AMAC – the American Muslim Advisory Council, which sponsored the event – made a stupid PR mistake by inviting the federal prosecutor, Bill Killian, to be part of their “get to know us muslims” event, since that meant the audience would assume that the muslims agreed with Killian that anti-Islamic speech could be a crime. I spoke with two Muslims afterward – one of the speakers, and one, a young Somali man – and both agreed that it is not a crime to say something offensive to someone of any religion.
Regardless, here are some suggestions for AMAC’s next event to avoid another failed effort:
-Leave American Center for Outreach (ACO) Remziya Suleyman home. She continues to call anyone that disagrees with her, a “hater” so it’s hard to make friends with her. Everyone knows that her Kurdish identity is her top priority putting her at odds with mainstream Muslims that don’t seem to care too much about the Kurds.
-Leave Drost Kokoye from TIRRC at home also. Typically at a loss for objective data on issues, she follows Suleyman’s lead for sophmoric name-calling leaving her no credibility on any issue involving Muslims or illegal immigrants (what she calls the “i” word).
-Forget generalized condemnation about terrorism. Be prepared to explain why “Soldier of Allah” Nidal Hassan and Tennessean Carlos Bledsoe really didn’t commit jihad. Maybe consider publicly denouncing Hamas, Hezbollah and the Muslim Brotherhood.
-Rethink showing any part of the propaganda film “Welcome to Shelbyville” and be prepared instead to explain why it’s the receiving communities that have to change.
-Leave your government watchdogs at home, especially ones who want to abuse the Constitution and willingly dumb down those responsible for our national security.
-People understand what the OIC is trying to do with Res. 16/18 so you might consider explaining why you believe saying something offensive to Muslims or insulting to Islam should be a crime under the First Amendment’s protection for free speech. People also remember what happened to cartoonist Molly Norris when she suggested an “Everybody draw Mohammed Day”
-Understand that your audience understands and/or has watched the following and be prepared to address questions about:
-Islamic Center of Tennessee Imam Abdullah Al Ansari who said:
“He [Allah] told us to fight the Jews and Christians. Fight them until they give jizya. They give this protective tax from their hands and they are humiliated and subdued. If Islam, true Islam and true Muslims do not rule there will never be justice. Don’t think that Barak Obama can give you justice. No one can give you justice except a just Muslim ruler”.
-Islamic Center of Nashville Imam Mohammed Ahmed who told attendees at the June 2011 meeting of the Religion Communicators Council that he supported the Egyptian police forced virginity tests performed on female protesters in Tahrir Square. The imam explained: “Why? It’s a very interesting fact that the police giving you a heads up, ‘oh, those people are not virgin’. That’s mean they are not good people”.
-Awadh Binhazim, former vice president of the Islamic Center of Nashville, founding member of the Islamic Center of TN, co-founder of the Olive Tree Foundation, former CAIR chapter president, chaplain of the MSA at Vanderbilt University and proponent of interfaith dialogue with Jews and Christians can be seen in the “Losing Our Sons” video speaking to Muslims behind closed doors asserting that Torah and the Gospel have been twisted by “the corrupt rabbis and priests of the time” who “distorted the word of God.”
-why AMJA, the Assembly of Muslim Jurists of America says Muslims shouldn’t condone or endorse non-Muslims celebrating non-Muslim holidays such as wishing a celebrating Christian neighbor “Merry Christmas”
-why Islamic leaders bring speakers to radicalize Tennesssee Muslim students, such as Zaid Shakir who tells his audiences that he hopes “to see the “day in which America is a Muslim country ruled by Islamic law”, or Siraj Wahhaj who claims that “Islam is the solution” and preaches that the U.S. should and will become an Islamic state because “Islam is better than democracy.” Wahhaj will be speaking at the Muslim Brotherhood Islamic Center of Tennessee during the first week of Ramadan.
-Muslims rebuke Jews and Christians in their daily prayers.
-you might consider apologizing for spreading untruths about the anti-terrorism material support bill that was intended to protect everyone in the state, including Muslims from the very people you claim are hijacking your religion
In fact, you should consider dropping the victimhood theme or better yet, look Andy Long’s father in the eye and tell him you’re the victim. No dare you. Sorry.
Understand that as long as you stay tied to groups like CAIR, ISNA and any other unindicted co-conspirator and Muslim Brotherhood front group, your campaign in Tennessee will be resisted.
The only way to be credible is to be honest. Try it.
Political shariah foot soldiers like Charles Haynes and Remziya Suleyman promote the “American Muslim” propaganda by claiming that Muslims in the US are somehow different from Muslims “over there”. They do not explain, however, whether “over there” includes other Western nations such as England and France.
Muslims “over there” like those in England and France have made it very clear that they want more not less shariah in their lives, they want shariah no-go zones and they want to ultimately have these countries ruled by shariah law, here and here.
We have yet to hear Ms. Suleyman or any of the other Islamists in Tennessee deny their desire to advance political shariah into the public square. Who knows, maybe a “Halal hamburger Day” could be the start of eliminating all pork products from school cafeterias and prisons.
This past June, Ms. Suleyman’s Muslim community elders were satisfied with the amended 20011 anti-terrorism bill but she told them that her political activism demanded she move forward, that it was not about religion anymore. She said she was adamant about continuing political opposition.
With this rallying cry, Ms. Suleyman works to radicalize the Islamists of her generation. Has Ms. Suleyman read the 1991 Muslim Brotherhood Memorandum? If she did, would she still be able to deny that she and her fellow Tennessee Islamists, are actually more like the “Muslims over there” than not?
The Islamic Center of Tennessee (ICT) models Muslim Brotherhood socialism
One of Nashville’s Muslim Brotherhood mainstays, Awadh Binhazim (featured in the “Losing Our Sons” documentary and Newsletters 11, 12, and 13), has honestly expressed Islam’s disdain for our First Amendment right to freedom of speech and Islam’s capital punishment for homosexuality.
A publicly recognized spokesman for the Islamice Center of Tennessee (ICT), Binhazim and Ms. Suleyman have served on speakers’ panels together. They both also share a working relationship with CAIR.
Binhazim served as the CAIR Austin chapter president when he lived in Texas. He’s now with the ICT, a mosque that is readying to emulate what the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt did to make “Islam the solution.” By providing social services “like health care and education to the 40% of Egyptians who live under the poverty line” (CNN, “The Muslim Brotherhood Comes to America”), the Muslim Brotherhood was able to translate their ideology into political reality.
The ICT will start its social services endeavors with health care and legal services. On Febrary 8, 2013, Mohammad Ali Syed of the Syed Law Firm offered the following:
“Free legal advice seminar” at the ICT: (“Helping the Muslim Community of Nashville and Middle Tennessee in legal and business matters. Immigration, litigation, insurance, real estate, contracts, business law and general practice. If you need an advocate/counselor for your legal matters, please call me. Please call with any questions or send an email.”)
On February 10, 2013, the ICT held a “Medical Clinic Proposal Presentation”:
“As you may already know we are conducting a study for the purpose of establishing a permanent medical clinic in the back of the ICT building. We have been in contact with Umma Clinic in California and they have sent us detailed presentation about how to set up such a clinic.
Medical, legal, Public relations, business management & financial planning, fundraising / grants, IT, architecture & interior design, and religious advice.”
This is the same political template that the Muslim Brotherhood has used in the mid-east.
The Muslim Brotherhood has come to power in Egypt, bringing with it imposition of fundamentalist shariah law including Islam’s blasphemy laws. The result for Coptic Christians under these laws has literally been deadly. While the mainstream media has failed to report the destruction of churches and religious persecution, these incidents have been documented and are being reported by alternative media. Morsi’s virulent Islamic doctrine driven anti-Semitism has also been exposed. (See Newsletter #60).
Attempting to counteract the harsh reality of a Muslim Brotherhood ruled Egypt and to “raise the morale of the Eygptian people”, the government launched its new social services campaign called “Mother Egypt – Your Children Matter” providing medical assistance and clean drinking water to towns and villages.
Free or low-cost social services for the every -day Egyptian has brought success in the polls for the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. If the ICT sticks with it long enough, the same might be true for the Muslim Brotherhood in Antioch and Davidson County.
 Recall that CAIR’s parent organization, the Islamic Association for Palestine a front organization for Hamas is the reason CAIR was named an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation trial.
 Coincidentally during the same time as the Holy Land Foundation terror financing trial was ongoing in Texas.