Newsletter #170 – How Muslim Brotherhood Operates in Tennessee (Part 8 of 8)Posted: June 7, 2015
After the Holy Land Foundation prosecution, the FBI severed its relationship with CAIR because of its associations with the HAMAS-support network. But some FBI field offices violated the restrictions.
In 2011, a continuing funding resolution signed by Obama included language that barred the FBI from partnering with unindicted co-conspirators like CAIR. Two years later, the DOJ Inspector General released a report documenting how the FBI violated the Congressional ban by working with CAIR.
Regardless of the FBI’s efforts, CAIR directors work to undermine law enforcement. Michigan’s Dawud Walid tells his listeners not to cooperate with the FBI because they are “agent provocateurs” that target Muslims.” Walid was brought to Tennessee by ACO’s director to train Muslim high school students in political activism.
On a broader scale, the Islamist organizations are working to sanitize law enforcement training materials by withholding pertinent information and thus, effectively neutering our national security agencies.
In 2013 Judicial Watch issued its detailed report about the purge of counterterrorism training materials used by different federal agencies. The identities of who decided which materials were offensive and needed to be removed, is unknown; 876 pages and 392 presentations were purged.
Kenneth Moore, the Special Agent in Charge of the FBI’s Knoxville Office, signed the FBI memo detailing the information purged from the FBI training programs. Moore spoke at the Tennessee AMAC (American Muslim Advisory Council) event jn Manchester where Tennesseans were told what they could and could not say about Islam and Muslims.
In August 2014, Tennessee’s Muslim ACO (American Center for Outreach) along with CAIR and other Muslim Brotherhood affiliate organizations, signed onto another letter demanding more purging of materials and retraining of personnel across government agencies.
Tennessee’s lead law enforcers work to appease Islamists
In 2009 James Cotter a TNDHS Regional Advisor said with regard to foreign threats, “anything that they do over there can happen here and will.”
Two short years later, Tennessee’s Islamists received a congratulatory letter from Bill Gibbons, TN Commissioner of Safety and Homeland Security, Cotter was promoted for helping AMAC to organize and AMAC members were included in department trainings. So, there is no reason to believe that Tennessee’s law enforcement personnel are receiving complete and fact based training about Islamist activity in the state.
The Muslim Brotherhood Plan specifically addressed subversion of the media. Tennessee’s Islamists are working aggressively to subvert any media effort to objectively and truthfully report about the Islamist agenda in our state. ACO’s director Paul “Iesa” Galloway’s background is in PR & media. AMAC board member Sabina Mohyuddin supports Muslim Brotherhood organizations. They recently brought the Muslim Brotherhood’s media influence operation to the desk of The Tennessean editorial board.
What should informed citizens do?
Continue to educate yourself and those around you. Our state and federal government will allow the subversion to continue until leaders with eyes wide open choose a different course. But informed citizens do not have to wait. Anyone willing to use factual and objective information can take steps now to counter the propaganda and media influence that is underway.
Right now Tennessee needs focused efforts to expose Muslim Brotherhood affiliates, ideologues and their fellow travelers operating in Tennessee, with particular attention paid to CAIR and those that promote its work in our state.
Suggested action steps using civil and factual information:
- write well reasoned, factual based letters to the editor of your local paper exposing CAIR for its ties to HAMAS and its presence and ties to Tennessee’s Muslim Brotherhood
- request that your local reporters ask hard questions. For example, what does it mean that Jamal Badawi was listed in the Muslim Brotherhood phone directory or that no Islamist organization has ever denied the authenticity of the Muslim Brotherhood plan? What about CAIR’s director’s statement that he supports HAMAS?
- The Tennessean paper lists Tom Wilemon, as an investigative reporter. He just attended a national training conference put on by Investigative Reporters and Editors, a nonprofit dedicated to improving the quality of investigative reporting. The Tennessean claims “watchdog reporting” is a high priority for them and “serves the greater Nashville community is by doing impactful investigative journalism.” Contact Tom Wilemon – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- expose CAIR operatives like Paul “Iesa” Galloway
- make sure your state legislators know how the director of ACO is tied to CAIR and who and what CAIR is
- dominate the comments section on any relevant articles in your local paper, blog and facebook posts
- educate your neighbors; have a movie night and show movies like “The Grand Deception” and “Losing Our Sons”
- share information with your local sheriff’s office
- read the posts on this blog about interfaith efforts and the groups involved and educate your clergy
- read politicalislam.com and share with your friends
- the Tennessean newspaper – speak to advertisers; ask them why they use their advertising dollars to support a media outlet that is working with CAIR and other Muslim Brotherhood supporters
Use the information provided in this series. Remaining silent is not an option.