- 2011 – Commissioner of Safety and Homeland Security Bill Gibbons assigns a staff person to help organize the American Muslim Advisory Council (AMAC) which has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, but in 2012 denies ever having been involved with the group.
- 2011 – AMAC posts pictures from when they were invited by TNDHS to start training Tennessee safety and homeland security personnel.
- 2011 Gibbons sends a congratulatory letter to AMAC dated months before his denial of his agency’s involvement with them.
- 2012 – Muslim worker threatens to kill kaffirs because she’s ready to die for Allah.
- December 2014 – ISIS related group threatens to blow up Memphis-Arkansas bridge.
- January 2015 – Cyber Caliphate hacks into “secure” Stewart County, TN server.
- May, 2015 – Nashville Douglas Corner Cafe cyber-hacked with “I am Muslim and I love jihad”
- Former CAIR director from Texas, Paul “Iesa” Galloway, is now a registered Tennessee lobbyist operating the American Center for Outreach (ACO), the sister organization of AMAC. That’s the same Muslim Brotherhood CAIR that was named an unindicted co-conspirator in the biggest terrorism financing prosecution for raising money and sending it to support HAMAS, a U.S. designated terrorist organization. Nihad Awad, CAIR National Director, Paul Galloway’s former boss and frequent visitor to the Murfreesboro mosque, publicly says he supports HAMAS.
- CAIR has said that Tennessee is one of the most Islamophobic states in the U.S. so expect them to help support former AMAC chair Daoud Abudiab who is planning an Islamophobia conference in September.
- Hamzah Abdul-Malik joins the private Islamic Pleasant View School in Memphis, a school already connected to Muslim Brotherhood affiliates and individuals. He is one more imam brought to Tennessee trained at places like Al-Azhar University in Egypt. Al-Azhar is credited with starting the Islamist movement with training from Islamic radicals, is closely tied to the Muslim Brotherhood and stands for sharia as a complete way of life and the worldwide domination of Islam. He is close personal friends with super Islamist Zaid Shakir.
- Abdul-Malik is getting ready to open a new “Midtown Mosque” in Memphis. In 2012, he was Chair of Islamic Studies at the Toledo Islamic Academy, a school established by the Masjid Saad, where in 2006, two attendees were arrested on terrorism charges. At the time, the Masjid’s website featured anti-Israel articles and articles supporting the Holy Land Foundation and KindHearts Foundation (incorporated in Toledo) – two Islamic charities shut down by the U.S. government for funding the militant arm of the Muslim Brotherhood, HAMAS.
As to Haslam, he’s too busy promoting Obama’s Common Core, Medicaid Expansion, amnesty for illegal immigrants and keeping his corporate Chamber of Commerce cronies stocked with low-wage refugee sharia-adherent workers, to care about Islamist entrenchment in Tennessee.
Haslam was either willfully or neglectfully blind to the Islamist growth in Knoxville while he was mayor. He defended hiring sharia finance specialist Samar Ali based on “freedom of religion” which just shows how very little he knows or understands about political sharia and the Muslim Brotherhood’s plan.
There are daily reports of Muslim jihadists living in the U.S. who have declared an allegiance to ISIS. The FBI’s Director of Counterterrorism has testified that ISIS suspects can be found in every state including neighboring Georgia and that ISIS is effectively using social media to spread its message and recruitment efforts.
Obama appointed Rashad Hussain as director of the Center for Strategic Counterterrorism Communications. The problem is Hussain, “is a terror-supporting Islamist who says that terrorists need more, not less, of fundamentalist Islam.” Like most Islamists, Hussain is connected to Muslim Brotherhood affiliates, “has defended known terrorists and is aligned with groups that espouse jihad.”
American Muslims or those Haslam welcomes from overseas; all have the same Mohammed, same Quran, same Sira, same Hadith, same Allah….same sharia law.
When will Tennessee’s apologist and appeasing leadership get serious about the jihad threat?
After the Holy Land Foundation prosecution, the FBI severed its relationship with CAIR because of its associations with the HAMAS-support network. But some FBI field offices violated the restrictions.
In 2011, a continuing funding resolution signed by Obama included language that barred the FBI from partnering with unindicted co-conspirators like CAIR. Two years later, the DOJ Inspector General released a report documenting how the FBI violated the Congressional ban by working with CAIR.
Regardless of the FBI’s efforts, CAIR directors work to undermine law enforcement. Michigan’s Dawud Walid tells his listeners not to cooperate with the FBI because they are “agent provocateurs” that target Muslims.” Walid was brought to Tennessee by ACO’s director to train Muslim high school students in political activism.
On a broader scale, the Islamist organizations are working to sanitize law enforcement training materials by withholding pertinent information and thus, effectively neutering our national security agencies.
In 2013 Judicial Watch issued its detailed report about the purge of counterterrorism training materials used by different federal agencies. The identities of who decided which materials were offensive and needed to be removed, is unknown; 876 pages and 392 presentations were purged.
Kenneth Moore, the Special Agent in Charge of the FBI’s Knoxville Office, signed the FBI memo detailing the information purged from the FBI training programs. Moore spoke at the Tennessee AMAC (American Muslim Advisory Council) event jn Manchester where Tennesseans were told what they could and could not say about Islam and Muslims.
In August 2014, Tennessee’s Muslim ACO (American Center for Outreach) along with CAIR and other Muslim Brotherhood affiliate organizations, signed onto another letter demanding more purging of materials and retraining of personnel across government agencies.
Tennessee’s lead law enforcers work to appease Islamists
In 2009 James Cotter a TNDHS Regional Advisor said with regard to foreign threats, “anything that they do over there can happen here and will.”
Two short years later, Tennessee’s Islamists received a congratulatory letter from Bill Gibbons, TN Commissioner of Safety and Homeland Security, Cotter was promoted for helping AMAC to organize and AMAC members were included in department trainings. So, there is no reason to believe that Tennessee’s law enforcement personnel are receiving complete and fact based training about Islamist activity in the state.
The Muslim Brotherhood Plan specifically addressed subversion of the media. Tennessee’s Islamists are working aggressively to subvert any media effort to objectively and truthfully report about the Islamist agenda in our state. ACO’s director Paul “Iesa” Galloway’s background is in PR & media. AMAC board member Sabina Mohyuddin supports Muslim Brotherhood organizations. They recently brought the Muslim Brotherhood’s media influence operation to the desk of The Tennessean editorial board.
What should informed citizens do?
Continue to educate yourself and those around you. Our state and federal government will allow the subversion to continue until leaders with eyes wide open choose a different course. But informed citizens do not have to wait. Anyone willing to use factual and objective information can take steps now to counter the propaganda and media influence that is underway.
Right now Tennessee needs focused efforts to expose Muslim Brotherhood affiliates, ideologues and their fellow travelers operating in Tennessee, with particular attention paid to CAIR and those that promote its work in our state.
Suggested action steps using civil and factual information:
- write well reasoned, factual based letters to the editor of your local paper exposing CAIR for its ties to HAMAS and its presence and ties to Tennessee’s Muslim Brotherhood
- request that your local reporters ask hard questions. For example, what does it mean that Jamal Badawi was listed in the Muslim Brotherhood phone directory or that no Islamist organization has ever denied the authenticity of the Muslim Brotherhood plan? What about CAIR’s director’s statement that he supports HAMAS?
- The Tennessean paper lists Tom Wilemon, as an investigative reporter. He just attended a national training conference put on by Investigative Reporters and Editors, a nonprofit dedicated to improving the quality of investigative reporting. The Tennessean claims “watchdog reporting” is a high priority for them and “serves the greater Nashville community is by doing impactful investigative journalism.” Contact Tom Wilemon – email@example.com.
- expose CAIR operatives like Paul “Iesa” Galloway
- make sure your state legislators know how the director of ACO is tied to CAIR and who and what CAIR is
- dominate the comments section on any relevant articles in your local paper, blog and facebook posts
- educate your neighbors; have a movie night and show movies like “The Grand Deception” and “Losing Our Sons”
- share information with your local sheriff’s office
- read the posts on this blog about interfaith efforts and the groups involved and educate your clergy
- read politicalislam.com and share with your friends
- the Tennessean newspaper – speak to advertisers; ask them why they use their advertising dollars to support a media outlet that is working with CAIR and other Muslim Brotherhood supporters
Use the information provided in this series. Remaining silent is not an option.